CoolSavings Community

The best shopping, savings, coupons and tips!

There are some ideas and comparison shopping here. It's always hard to shop for my guy, so I am open to ideas!

Views: 9

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I personally always like cologne. If I were to make a recommendation it would be ether armani or hugo boss...
In the past, I sent my huband Mrs Fields cookies to work. He loved it! It's like getting flowers at work, but much more manly.
It is a little bit past the big V-Day, but some good almost free ideas:

A box of dates: Write down a bunch of date ideas on slips of paper. ("One night out to a movie of your choice," "One dinner date at a restaurant of your choice.") put them all in a box and wrap up the box.

Personally, this is what I did for my boyfriend this year. I bought a pack of blank cards in the scrapbooking aisle at Target, wrote clues on them as to what we would be doing that evening and hid them where I knew he would find them at different times of the day. They all lead up to a dinner out at a favorite (but cheaper) restaurant that we went on our first date.
EXCELLENT idea! What's funny is that I ended up doing something like that, a "Coupon Book"! I especially like how you made it into a game too.

RSS

Latest Activity

Evellise Gonzalez is now a member of CoolSavings Community
Apr 16
Profile Iconkellie metzker and Tom Lahey joined CoolSavings Community
Apr 12
Profile IconDarla, Cristie Brown, Paul Goldberg and 2 more joined CoolSavings Community
Apr 6
Profile IconTHERESE CIARAMITARO and ROSANNA BOX joined CoolSavings Community
Mar 30

© 2014   Created by Sam Squealer.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service